Chatterbox© 3 badge set by Anorak®
"Chatterbox" n Informal 1 Somebody who talks incessantly. 2 A papertoy.
- Cut out a square of paper
- Fold the square iin half to form a rectangle. Open it back up and fold it in half into a rectangle the other way. Open it back up.
- Fold all four corners into the centre
- Turn Chatterbox over and then fold all four corners into centre on this side.
- Fold square in half horizontally.
- Put pointer fingers and thumbs into pockets formed and open up.
The “Chatterbox”© 3 Badge set was designed and handmade by Anorak® in Newcastle NSW Australia, exclusively for Blackbird Corner.
The three 25mm badges come presented on an Anorak® designed backing card which includes an explanation of the "chatterbox" on the back.
Wrapped in a cellophane bag, they make lovely & unique gifts!